Sunday, January 4, 2009

Legend Spices - a tale of two spices

Sugar and Spice and everything nice .... well, it's nice, but is it really enough?

I didn't think so which is why I developed my Spice Blends. I LOVE to cook and try out new recipes. It didn't take me long to realize that the key to cooking tasty meats and fish was all in the seasoning. And, it took even less time to realize that my family enjoyed dinnertime much more when the main course of chicken, pork, beef or fish was properly seasoned.

The cute, informative or funny stories that are attached to each Legend Spice Blend are a result of my creative and sometimes warped mind as well as my love of making up and telling stories. Not to mention, it's a whole lot more fun for me to tell my 7 year old that we are having CAVEMAN CHICKEN for dinner (it always opens up a fun topic of dinner conversation!).

Right now I have 7 different Spice Blends available for sale here: http://www.legendspicecompany.etsy.com/

I have many more blends that will be introduced in the next few weeks - including Vegetable Mix seasonings and more.

Finally, I would like to give a little applause here to a great group of other "edible" sellers that also sell their fares on Etsy.com They offer everthing from Gourmet Dipped Apples to Cheesecake to Tamales - check them out here: http://etsyedibleartsteam.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment