Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN LAUNCHED!!
I'm so excited to share the OFFICIAL Legend Spice Company website with everyone.
Tess and Julian at http://www.julianwysocki.etsy.com/ did an absolutely amazing job at creating this website. They truly went above and beyond my expectations! If you are ever in the market for a web site or any computer graphics (banners, avatars, etc.) I HIGHLY recommend this team of professionals who offer quality and efficient service at a completely affordable rate for all small and home based business, organizations and more. Feel free to contact me anytime for more details or a referral for them.

So...what do you think? I can't wait to hear your comments! Please make a comment here on this blog (see below), or by contacting me thru my new email address: elaine@legendspicecompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment